The foundation of my facials begins with an environment of relaxation. I create a space for you to step away from your cell phone, inbox, and chaotic juggling of to-do lists and meetings. Aromatherapy, soothing music, and the Biomat on the facial bed are selected with intention to separate your time here from your busy life.
Every facial includes aromatherapy, a ritual double-cleanse with steam, customized chemical or enzyme exfoliation, extractions (if necessary), neck/shoulder/hand/arm massage, and customized mask.
A combination of facial modalities are customized for you including:
- LightStim Anti-Aging LED
- Neurotris Microcurrent
- Facial Contour Massage (with or without current through the hands)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Please email to book your skincare appointment
- Virtual or In Person Skin Consultation (30 minutes) - $60
- Help I Have NO Idea What to Schedule (75 minutes) - $155
- Gentleman’s Power Hour/ Custom 60 Minutes
- Custom 75 minute facial w/ LED by LightStim - $155
- Custom 90 minute facial w/ LED by LightStim & Facial Contour Massage - $185
- Custom 75 minute facial with Microcurrent by Neurotris - $175
- Series of Facial Contour Massage and Microcurrent by Neurotris (60 minutes) - $125, per session
- Dermaplaning Facial with LED by LightStim and Facial Contour Massage (90 minutes) - $195
- Chemical Peel (45 minutes) - $225
- Custom Facial with Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Dr. Vodder Method (90 minutes), $210
- Sculptural Method, (60 minutes) $250
- Series of 4 $900 (save $100), 1 treatment per week for 4 weeks. Recommended for those under 40.
- Series 8 $1600 (save $400), 1 treatment per week for 8 weeks. Recommended for those over 40.
- Custom Facial with Sculptural Method (90 minutes) $300
- Custom Facial with Sculptural and Microcurrent (120 minutes) $350
Booking this service? Please fill out the form below:
Health History & Skin Analysis: Custom Facials
Chemical peels require a consultation and each client is expected to use pre & post care products recommended by Erin. This is the best way to have a successful treatment. Prepping the skin for a chemical peel takes a minimum of 14 days, but preferably 1 month. This will enhance the skin’s immunity and ability to recover from the treatment.
A 30-minute procedure that will cause peeling for 7-10 days after the application, this procedure requires 14 days of preparation and may not be scheduled by new clients. Existing clients, please reach out to me directly prior to booking. This peel should be avoided if you have an allergy to aspirin.
The actives ingredients in this peel include: Resorcinol, Kojik Acid, and Salicylic Acid.
- Resorcinol works by breaking down rough, scaly, or hardened skin and is used to treat: brown spots, acne, sun damage, and improves skin tone and unevenness.
- Kojik Acid works on melanocytes interfering with the production of melanin. It has excellent skin-lightening abilities, reduces uneven skin tone and brown spots, and is classified as an antioxidant.
- Salicylic Acid is an anti-inflammatory exfoliant used to treat: acne, oily skin, blackheads, and whiteheads. It directly dissolves the keratin plugs to regulate the skins cells. Salicylic Acid improves collagen production and thickness of the skin.
Chemical Peel - $225
Booking this service? Please fill out the form below:
Health History & Consent: Chemical Peels
Your eyebrows are as unique to your face as your face is to the world. No two faces are exactly the same and neither are brows. I understand the nuances of hair regrowth, so if you’ve been over plucked or waxed let me help you help your brows.
I discriminately remove or leave hair behind with firm instructions on where and how you can manage your brows between treatments. I use soft or hard wax, scissors for trimming, and tweezers for contouring.
- Do not be discouraged by pesky grey hairs and do not tweeze them.
- European Cream Tint can be applied to cover grey hair or to compliment your current hair color. This application is for someone that prefers a natural esthetic. The product will last on the skin for 1-2 days and on the hair follicle for up to 6 weeks.
- Henna Tinting (sourced from Egypt) can be applied to cover grey hair or to compliment your current hair color. This application is for someone who prefers a bolder eyebrow style. Henna is fickle but it stains the skin and hair follicle. The tint will last on the skin from 3-14 days (fickle) and is dependent on lifestyle and skin type, but it lasts on the hair for up to 6 weeks.
- Both color options are dependent on homecare, lifestyle, and medications.
Eyebrow Shaping - $42
Eyebrow Shaping with Tinting - $67
Eyebrow Shaping with Henna - $90
I use a combination of NuFree Nudesse and Film Wax for all hair removal services. Both professional product choices are engineered to be gentle on the skin and stronger than the root of the hair follicle, resulting in removal of the bulb of the hair follicle with each application. This reduces the likelihood of developing ingrown hairs.
Even though these products are designed to be gentle, there are situations where hair removal is contraindicated or can cause irritation. Contraindications and special recommendations for waxing include:
- Sunburn or windburn
- Lifestyle factors can influence how your skin will respond to waxing
- AHA/BHA products: please discontinue use 48 hours before appointment
- Retin-A, retinal, retinol or other topicals for acne: discontinue use 7-10 days before your appointment
- Caffeine: reduce intake 48 hours before your appointment to offset discomfort or sensitivity
- Hydration: drink plenty of water 48 hours before your appointment to offset inflammation or discomfort from your procedure
- Aspirin: avoid as it is a blood thinner
- NSAIDs: can be taken 30 minutes prior to your appointment but can cause some skin irritation after treatment
- Menstrual Cycle: Allow 5 days before or after your cycle for optimum results. Due to water retention, discomfort, and skin sensitivity you should avoid hair removal two days before your cycle and two full days after it is completed. This is especially important for bikini and Brazilian waxing. We are able to perform waxing during your menstrual cycle, just be aware that you may be more sensitive.
Evolve is a paperless studio.
Reserve your appointment with your preferred credit card and earn points on your favorite card for services, product purchases, and gratuities!
Gratitude from clients:
"My quarterly facials are something that I did not even know my physical, mental and emotional health all needed. Erin not only creates a peaceful, zen environment to help clients relax, but she also takes the time to customize each step of the facial process. She has a tranquil way of incorporating massage techniques, specific light therapy and individualized facial routines that leave my skin glowing for days after. While the facial experience itself is special, Erin has also dedicated lots of time into helping me with a new skin care routine that I know will help ease me into the aging process. I have appreciated her knowledge, her yearning to learn more and her pure honesty when it comes to skin. She truly cares about each client’s needs and I love her passion to want to help each person feel beautiful in their own skin”. -Carly